I'm having the worst luck with my computer. It broke down while my son was playing on it and we were hoping it had just over heated but we can't get it to work. So now I'm using our old computer (it's almost 10 years old!!!) and I've got a dial-up connection that's slower than slow and disconnects every now and then. I can't view any pictures and I'm lucky to be able to read my email. But I'm going to try to post and I hope my photo's show up ok.
I used my markers on the cherries, ruby red and old olive. The cherries are stamped on Pink Pirouette card stock. I stamped the skull on watercolor paper because I wanted to do just a little bit of shading, I used Sahara Sand and Baja Breeze. I don't know if you can see it on the picture but you can IRL. I covered the skull with Crystal Effects and used Dazzling Diamond glitter on the eyes and teeth (I actually did the eyes and teeth before covering the rest of the skull). I had been trying to come up with something I liked for this stampset for a couple of weeks and finally made this and I'm satisfied with it I have to say.
Here's the boy version of the skull card. The colors are Old Olive, Basic Black and Baja Breeze. Here I used the stars instead of the cherries. The skull is done the same way as before except I colored the eyes black instead of red.
I've been working on a few cards, not done as many as I'd have liked to but hopefully I'll get more done this week, I'm getting new stamps tomorrow, brand new from the new catty :) I'm so excited. Of course I've got to work and wont get to play until my son's in bed, but still, I just love getting new rubbah!
I hope you're all having a nice Sunday, mine started a little bit earlier than I wanted it to but the sun is shining and I'm planning on a trip to the playground in the next couple of hours or so :)
Here's a little something I'll be showing you in my next post:
TFL
1 comment:
I really like the cards. Totally different.
I send you an e-mail. Did you receive it?
Eveline.
Post a Comment