2009/02/13

Ever After

I've got a busy couple of days ahead of me so I figured if I want to post before Valentine's Day now is my chance. Last week I got this awesome set with my SU order. It didn't take me long to make something with the heart stamp.
I stamped the heart in Riding Hood Red, cut it out and covered it with Versamark and Iridescent Ice, and heatset it.The background stamp is En Francais and is stamped in Sahara Sand. I used the scallop edge punch for the border.
It took me a little bit of time to figure out what I wanted to do with the flowers. I ended up stamping them a few times on Whisper White, colored them in a little bit with Pink Pirouette and then added Versamark and Iridescent Ice to the whole image. So the card is really sparkling.
Ok, please ignore the fact that I forgot to cut the ribbon before I took the picture *lol*. I was in such a hurry to take pictures of about 15 card I had made and hoping that the battery in the camera would last, that I didn't notice the ribbon. I didn't notice until I was editing the pictures on the computer.
I decided to try not using red or pink. So I went with Whisper White, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip. I did not put glitter on the heart this time but instead I covered the LOVE stamp with Crystal Effects ad Dazzling Diamonds.
This is all for today, I've gotta get to work and I'm going on a 4 hour Ghosthunt tonight :)
TFL





1 comment:

Eveline said...

I like them all but the last one is my favorite.
Eveline.