This stampset is very popular in my group of customers. It is very elegant and perfect for Christmas cards....but since it's summer time I'm not going to bombard you with Christmas cards!
Here you can find more inspiration <--CLICK
Here I stamped the image with Basic Black ink on Whisper White CS. I then used my brayer to put Mellow Moss ink over the image. The card base is Always Artichoke and the designer paper too. I also used Basic Black CS and more Whisper White. The ribbon is Basic Black. I think this card could be used as a Father's Day card.
Here I stamped the image with Stazon ink on Whisper White CS and brayered Always Artichoke and So Saffron over the image. I then sponged Always Artichoke on the trees and used my white Signo pen to doodle on the trees. I then tore a little bit off the top of the image and glued it to a Brocade Blue CS. I used my Signo pen to do the Faux Stitching. I used Chocolate Chip CS and Whisper White CS on the card to. I added a little bit of Crystal Effects on the trees and the ground.
I used my markers to color the stamp (Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Really Rust) before I stamped it on Whisper White. I matted the image with Chocolate Chip and Really Rust CS. The designer paper is from Le Jardin Designer Series. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip.
This card is 5.25x5.25 in. I used the retired Designer Paper Brocade Backgrounds for this one. Chocolate Chip ribbon. I stamped the image with Stazon on Whisper White and then brayered it with River Rock ink. I then used my Close to Cocoa to color the tree trunk and Old Olive for the leaves and the grass. I colored the image making dots all over where I wanted the leaves and that gave the image a little bit of depth I think. The card base is Chocolate Chip CS.
I stamped these images with Stazon and brayered with River Rock ink. The card base is River Rock and the Designer Paper too. I also used Basick Black CS and Basic Black ribbon. This one is pretty simple and easy to make. On the image on the lower card I also used Versamark and Irridescent Ice and heat embossed it.
I stamped my image with Basic Black and brayered it with Mellow Moss. I then covered the image with Versamark and poured Irridescent Ice over it and heat embossed it. The card base is Bravo Burgundy, I also used Basic black CS and Always Artichoke designer pape. The ribbon is Bravo Burgundy. I have to admit that this one might look a little bit like a Christmas Card....or a lot! ;)
Here you can find more inspiration <--CLICK
I hope you liked these cards and next weekend I'll be using the new Fresh Cut stampset.
Fresh Cuts Promotion <--CLICK
I'm sorry I posted so late, I've got company from Florida staying with me.
TFL
8 comments:
Great! Great cards! The brayered ones are my absolute favorite!
I love how you take one stamp set a week and focus on the different looks you can acheive with it. Such a great way to blog.
These cards are great.
Your cards are all beautifully done! Very clean and fresh looking! I love the variety of looks you have achieved from the same set! GREAT job!
I like what you do with these trees. You go from winter to summer trees with just ink. I love that.
Eveline.
Love these cards, especially since you used one of the best all-time stamp sets!
What a great set of cards with Lovely as a Tree !! I so enjoy seeing posts that feature several cards with the same set and what talent !! Thanks for sharing! Karen
Wonderful ideas, I love the climat of your projects and always wait for MORE!!!!!!! AND MORE!!!!!!
This is one of the most versatile stamp sets, in my opinion. And I LOVE what you've done, as always. Great job, Hulda!
Post a Comment