I really like how the pear turned out here. I used groovy Guava, Ruby red and Really Rust ink and a blender pen for the coloring. The colors are not my favorite colors but I like it anyway.
Stamps: Infinite goodness
Paper: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust
Ink: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Round Tab Punch, Blender pens
Techniques: watercoloring
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1
This is a small card, 3x5 in. I made a pocket inside for a gift card (or cash). I used my blender pen here too, for the coloring.
Stamps: Infinite goodness
Paper: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, River Rock
Ink: Stazon, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Night of Navy ribbon
Techniques: watercoloring
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1
This is a pretty simple card. If you find it hard to color in images you can always stamp them on a piece of colored cardstock and cut out. That's what I did here. I feel like there's something missing though, either a piece of ribbon or a sentiment.
Stamps: Infinite goodness
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Tempting turquoise
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Double Circle punch
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1
This one here is a colorful one. I thought the flower woould look great as a backgroundstamp and I wanted the focus to be on the dragonfly. When I made the background I started with the lightest color (So Saffron) and ended with the darkest (Purely Pomegranate).
Stamps: Infinite goodness
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Cameo coral, whisper white
Ink: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Accessories: 3D tape
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1
Here's that flower again ans the same colors as in the first card. Except for Really Rust.
Stamps: Infinite goodness
Paper: Basic Black, Groovy Guava, Really Rust
Ink: Stazon, Groovy Guava, Really Rust
Accessories: Basic Black Ribbon
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1
This stampset is a part of the hostess products, so you can't buy it......but if you spend $300 you can get it. Host a workshop and get your friends to order stuff with you so you can get this set, before it's too late. We'll be getting a new catty later this summer!
Next weekend I'll be using Lovely as a tree
4 comments:
I wish I could tuck you in my back pocket and pull you out for inspiration. YOU ROCK!
Wow, these are great. I didn't even order a level 2 set because I didn't like any of them. But these cards certainly change my mind.
These are great. I love all of your ideas.
These are beautiful. Wonderful coloring (as always). I'm running out of things to say to you. Your work is always so amazing!
Post a Comment