2008/06/28

Designer Series Paper 2

I'm going to start off with a new product Stampin'Up will be offering, starting the 1st of July.
Décor Elements <--Click here for brochure
These are kind of like really big rubons made from vinyl. They do come of your walls if you are worried about that. You can use them on walls, mirrors, cabinets, glass, cars...!
And now on to my projects. I had a a scrapbook page pretty much ready, just needed to print the title (I don't own any alphasets yet) and I guess my computer and my printer finally decided to get a divorce. They act like they don't know each other and won't coopperate :( So I guess I'll do scrapbooking some other time. But this is what I've got:
I made this little bag out of half a sheet (6x12 in.) from Berry Bliss. The dimensions are 4x4x1 in. The stamps are from the stampset Embrace Life. I used my horizontal slot to punch the holes for the ribbon and my word punch for the sentiment. I stamped the flower and the sentiment onto a scrap paper from Berry Bliss.
When I saw this idea I just had to give it a try. It's a mini pizzabox. The idea is from Jen Del Muro. It's got the same dimensions as the bag above. I used Bali Breeze designer paper and I think the base is Pumpkin Pie (orange) rather than Only Orange. I just remember trying to decide which one looked better with the DP. The brad is from The Pretties Kit.
Here's a picture that showes better what I did with the flowers that I cut out from one of the Bali Breeze sheets.
A couple of months ago I was looking at the dollar spots at Target and found colorful coasters, a bunch in a package for a $1. This is what I made usinng one of those:
The post-it notes are 1.5x2.5 inches. I don't remember where I got those. The DP is from Porcelain Prints. The ribbon is Mellow Moss. I sponged the edges with my sponge and Chocolate Chip inkpad. You can put magnets on the back and put it on the refridgerator. Tie a pen to the pad or make a loop to keep a pen in (didn't think of that when I made it).
Here's my tribute to July 4th. Just a little something I came up with last night.
I have a few white gift bags/lunch bags sitting unused in a drawer and I just had to cut a little bit of the top to be able to use one. The front and back are 5x8.5 in. Each stripe is 1 in. I used Naturals White CS for a base. Sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip. The Designer Paper is Western Sky. You can easily make a card to go with the bag.
Remember to get some of the retiring stampsets while they are available!!! I think I have a link in my last post.
Next weekend I'll be using the Fruit Stand stampset.
TFL

3 comments:

Gugga said...

Hæ hæ! Sjúklega flott kortin á síðunni þinni! Þvílíkt magn af flottu föndri!
Anyway, ætla pottþétt að fá svona rubon þegar þau koma, endilega láttu vita þegar þetta er komið í sölu...:)´Þá fæ ég mér kannski smá stöff með í leiðinni....
KK.
Gugga.

Anonymous said...

Hulda! You always have such wonderful ideas! I need to schedule a stamp day with you!

If you have time to play, I've tagged you. You can read all about it at my site.

Thanks!

Kim Jenkins said...

As always, you have very cool projects. Thanks for sharing.

Kim