This card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 in. I made the patterned paper using the smaller flowers in the set. I then stamped thwe main image 4 times and cut out 4 different pieces of it. I did not use any dimensionals on this card, I just bent the flower edges a little bit. The pearl is from Pretties kit.
--
This card here and the one below have the same color combo, Basic Gray, Going Gray and Soft Sky. I am so going to miss Soft Sky when we get new In-Colors. I think this color combo is so elegant. On the card here above I decided to focus on the small flowers instead of the big one. I used the big one for the patterned piece I made. The ribbon is Going Gray. The pearls are from Pretties Kit. I use Crystal Effects to glue the pearls to the flowers.
--
Here we've got the big flower again. I stamped the flower 3 times with Basic Gray and cut out three different pieces from the flowers. I then covered the pieces with Versamark, poured heat and stick on the images, heat set them only for a few seconds and then poured Dazzling Diamonds on them. I used the En Francais background stamp for the background.
--
This card has Basic Gray, Going Gray and Bashful Blue. The flower was done the same way as on the card above, except this time I used Basic Black ink. But after I had put the glitter on it it looked more like gray than black so I used Basic Gray for the cardbase instead of black. the size of the card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 in. The brad is from my Pretties kit.
--
This card is a Criss Cross Card. They are so much fun to make, and are pretty easy to make. The color combo is Basic Gray, Going Gray and Pretty in Pink.
The flower is stamped in Going Gray and then done the same way as the other glittery flowers.
You've probably noticed by now that Basic Gray is one of my favorite colors for a cardbase. But I promiss you that next weekend I'll be using different colors for my card bases.
I have not put item # anywhere in this post. I plan to do that as much as I can, I just don't have the time today. I'm getting ready for my parents to come visit with us all the way from Iceland.
We're driving to Atlanta, GA tomorrow to pick them up at the airport.
My deal of the week is:
Fabulous Flowers ($22.95)
Heat & Stick Powder ($4.50)
Dazzling Diamonds ($4.50)
for $27 before tax and shipping (regular total $31.95 before tax and shipping)
or
Fabulous Flowers ($22.95)
Pretties Kit ($29.95)
for $47 before tax and ship. (reg. tot. $52.90 before tax and ship.)
My email is: stampinhulda@gmail.com
Here's some more Fabulous Flowers inspiration <--Click.
Next weekend's stamp set will be Embrace Life
5 comments:
I love your regal rose, so saffron and mellow moss combination.
Another amazing grouping! You can never use "too much" Basic Gray for me, lol. Your criss cross card is stunning and I love your precise stitching...gorgeous!
Have a SUPER time with your parents!!
Oh my goodness, you've done it again! I'm blown away by your creativity and the beauty of your projects. If I didn't already own this set, you'd have sold me on it. Nice job with all of the cutting. I'm gonna have attempt to CASE some of these.
I love, love, love the patterned paper you made with the Fab Flowers. I have to try that right now. TFS.
These cards are beautiful. I love your color choices and layout ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment