I'm sorry, this one is a little bit blurry, I hadn't noticed it when I was resizing it. I didn't have perfect plum cardstock so I used my brayer to cover a piece of whisper white with perfect plum ink. I sponged all edges with sahara sand.
I decided to use the brayer again here, to make the regal rose background. And I turned the sketch.
Which one do you like better?
I think I might send the pink version. It's a little bit brighter than the other one.
I just finished making three baby boy cards. They took me a few days to make, my DS insists on stamping with me and that means I get absolutely nothing done. Well, it doesn't really matter what I'm doing. If I'm cooking he seems to look for things that I have to help him with. I try to talk on the phone (which I don't do much of) and he stands right next to me and sings as loud as he can so I can't hear the person I'm talking too. But as soon as I sit down on the sofa he finds himself something to play with. Are any of you familiar with this behavior in 3-4 years old children? ;)
Anyway, I'm going to try to post the other cards before the weekend.
TFL
1 comment:
I like both but I would send the pink one, it's a cute stamp set.
Eveline.
Post a Comment