2008/11/30

Punch Pal Penguins

Happy Holidays everyone! This time of year sure gets busy at a retail store, I tell yah! I've already gotten plenty of extra hours where I work. Even went a little bit over the limit (they have a limit for part time employees), but only because a teenage girl made one too many mistakes and lost her job. I know it's sad that she lost her job....I sure hope she learned something from this because if I'd been her boss I'd have sacked her a while ago! I don't get how some people think they don't have to follow orders and rules like everyone else, think they don't have to a thing and still get paid! Well, enough of that....and to my card:

I actually made this card I think last July. The card base is Bashful Blue. I stamped the images on watercolorpaper and used my Watercolor Wonder Crayons to color them. Crystal Effects is something I just can't seem to live without. I added CE to the penguins and the sentiment. The striped background I made by using a white WWC on Whisper White cardstock and then used my brayer to cover it with Going Gray. And sponged a little bit of Bashful Blue around the edges.The "brads" are actually just punched out paper, I just added CE to make the dots look more like brads.

We still haven't been able to fix our USB but I've just put pictures on a CD at CVS and hopefully I'll have time to post soon again.
Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and Thanksgiving!
TFL

No comments: