This card here is just the base and one layer. The base is Naturals White card stock and the layer is Whisper White. I brayered the WW with Sahara Sand and stamped the Bronc Buster on it. I used post it notes to cover the top of the card and sponged around the image with sponge daubers and Going Gray ink and Basic Gray ink. I then brayered the top with Going Gray and sponged it with Basic Gray. I then used my Bronco Wheel and Basic Grey ink on the top part. Added a little bit of faux stitching with my Going Gray marker and stamped the swirls with Versamark. And the card was done.
Here I wanted to try NOT using the biggest image. I'm not sure if I like it or not. The colors are not my usual colors except for Chocolate Chip. More Mustard and Creamy Caramel are not on my Favorites list. I stamped the swirls with Versamark and I used a Chocolate Chip marker for the stars and horse shoe. Added Crystal effects on the stars.
Here I stamped the image with Versamark and used my pastel chalks to give the image a little bit more color, then covered it with Crystal Effects, which I think was a mistake, I don't think I'll do that again. The colors in this card are Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Really Rust.
This card is a simple one. I stamped the image with Versamark and used my chalks to give it more color. I then used a sponge dauber to make the card look a little bit dirty. I used a marker and colored the sentiment before I stamped it. Added the Chocolate Chip layer and the hemp cord.
Next weekend I'll use Embrace Life and the weekend after I promise to use one of the new sets ;)
Here's a link to more inspiration
TFL
2 comments:
Beautiful work. I really like the first one with all the sponging and brayering. It's hard to believe that it's not multi-layered.
Have a great week!
Great job on showing the different ways on using this set. I think I am going to have to borrow my mom's set and case you. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment